Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm an HGTV-Aholic

I think I have a serious problem. I have become a addicted to HGTV.  I watch it all day, everyday. I've even started to watch some of the lame shows that are on during the middle of the day when no one else is watching.

I first discovered I might have a problem when I started talking to the TV during House Hunters. I have to admit. I've gotten a little carried away when I think the people have picked the wrong house or at least not the house I would have picked.

Now I know I have a problem. I can't get enough. I watch all of the shows. I love Holmes on Homes, House Hunters and HH International, Color Splash, etc. I watch home improvement shows and I don't even own a home. I have lots of good ideas when and if I do ever own a home again. I even bought chalk board paint. I haven't painted anything with it yet but I'm making plans.

1 comment:

  1. Don't they have a support group for this? :-P Maybe you should find a knitting group or...I don't know...start studying for that "quiz" you have in July??!!

    ReplyDelete